Checklist for Choosing a Property Manager.
LJ Hooker Palmerston North provides you with a checklist of questions you should ask when considering which property management team to appoint.
- How would your agency market my property for rent?
- How much information is obtained from applicants and what information is verified?
- Would your property management staff personally show prospective tenants through my property?
- What documented systems are in place for property management?
- How do you deal with rental arrears?
- What’s your process for dealing with repairs and maintenance?
- What steps do you take to ensure that all contractors working on my property are properly licensed and insured?
- What steps do you take to ensure that all work on my property is competitively priced?
- How frequently will you inspect my property?
- What’s the experience level of your staff members who will be renting and managing my property?
- How and when will you deposit the rent monies and account to me via rent statements?